Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm So Excited!

Last night, as I was browsing other quilting blogs, I stumbled across All-Stitched-Up by Linda. What a fun site! She does all sorts of different types of sewing swaps with people from all different countries. I signed up for her latest swap...a bag/bucket swap and I can't wait to get started. She had such cute picture examples on her site, so I got lots of great ideas. But, before I start I'll need to find out the preferences of the person I'll be stitching for - Linda will send me that info when she gets everyone matched up. And, it's a secret - you don't know who is stitching for you, only who you are stitching for...I love that - kind of like a secret friend/sister!

To those of you who read my blog from a few days ago, I know I said no QUILTING allowed until I finish some binding, but I don't count this as quilting...this is sewing, so I'm off the hook!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sewing is totally different than quilting. I'll have to check out the blog. I was going to email, but I'll just say it in this. How about we give people a choice of a brunch on the 26th or that next Tuesday night. Can you do the Tuesday?

Elizabeth