Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Remember These?

Remember these scraps that I received as part of JCasa :: Handmade's Spare a Square Scrap Challenge?
Well, I turned them into this fabric flower bowl using the tutorial at Poppy Lane. I originally saw this through Penny's blog at sewtakeahike...thanks for posting the link, Penny! When I saw the tutorial, I immediately knew I HAD to make one! This is the inside of the bowl:
This is the back of the bowl: It's the perfect place to store my bobbins!Thanks for the tutorial, Kali! I'll definitely be making more of these fabric flower bowls!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!! =)


10 comments:

Tina said...

that is darling!

Brittany said...

I started reading Fablehaven and I love it so far! Thanks for letting me borrow it. :)

Sherri said...

I love the fabric bowl...I'm going to have to try one of those! And what a great idea to keep bobbins in there!

Kristine said...

Very cute, and a great way to store small items!

Kristin said...

Bobbins never looked so good.

Thimbleanna said...

Very Cute Anna -- I'll bet it was a fun project too!

Sara said...

That bowl is really cute, I am going to have to check that out. I am sure I could come up with a million uses!

rachel griffith said...

SUPER cute bowl.
<3

Mary said...

That is so cute! You are very talented.

sewtakeahike said...

Anna your bowl turned out great! I love the patchwork!