Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

January 2012 Wrap-up

I had a few bee blocks to make during the month of January.

This one was for the Modern Minx Beginner Bee.  The block is called Envy and it's from the 99 Modern Blocks book.

These were for the Sew.Happy.Geek QAL (I'm really into solids right now):
 This is the first block I made for the Geese in a Ring Swap.  It was my test block and I was just going to keep it, but one of the members of the swap asked if it could be her block.  The pattern is by Piece by Number and can be found here.

I really enjoyed making all of them.  I especially love the Geese in a Ring because it was paper-pieced...and paper-piecing always makes for a great block. 

We also started a new round of the 3x6 Bee...and I signed up to be in the 4x5 Modern Bee...so I'll have to work on getting those blocks finished. 


0 comments: