Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

February 2012 Wrap-up

This is what I was up to during February:

Joined the Modern Quilting Group at Broadbent's in Lehi...so excited for the next 6 months of these classes.  The first one was so inspiring with all the different ways we can use our black & white fabric bricks we got when we signed up for the class.  I think I'll use mine to make a quilt for Rick...hard to decide on a pattern, though.

I made this block for the Quilts for Cancer bee.  It is by Elizabeth Hartman (Oh, Fransson!) and the pattern is called Octagonal Orb.  The pattern can be found here

This one I made for the Beginner Modern Minx Bee.  The pattern is called Three Wishes and it's from the 99 Modern Blocks book.

I also finished all of the blocks for the Geese in a Ring Swap:

I also participated in the 4x5 Fabric Charm Swap.  These are the fabrics that I sent:

The red fabric is Treasures and Tidbits Red Circle Dots by Piece O' Cake Designs for Robert Kaufman Fabric and the green fabric is Power Pop Peridot Thirteen by Jenean Morrison for Free Spirit Fabrics.

I also sent in this fabric for a Polka Dot Charm Swap:
It is Hullabaloo Yellow Circle Dot by Urban Chiks for Moda. 

Still need to work on my 3x6 and 4x5 blocks...I think I've narrowed down the patterns...

0 comments: