Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Feeling Gray?

Hello!

I hope you're enjoying 2012 so far!  I've been signing up for more swaps, bees, and quilt alongs.

craftytammie.com is hosting a Shades of Gray swap.  These are the gray's I'm planning to send:

I've also signed up to design a block in Kim's Home Sweet Home quilt along at Where Creativity Blossoms.  I am so excited!  The block needs to have a tree or a house (or both)...that's the only requirement. I've been spending the last couple of days designing possible blocks.  Here is a sneak peak:
You don't think I'd show you the full blocks just yet, do you?!  My tutorial will available on my blog on March 27th...but maybe I'll show sneak peaks of the block I decide to go with before then...we'll see.  Feel free to quilt along with us.  There is a full list of where you can find all the details, as well as who will host each block, on the Where Creativity Blossoms site.  The fun starts on January 17th!

Have a great week!

Oh...there is still time to enter my New Year's giveaway!  You can win a brand new copy of the book of your choice (there are 4 to choose from).  Click here for all the info.

0 comments: