Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another Finish

I have been working on getting my list of quilts on the sidebar finished. Hooray...finally finished the binding on this one, so another one to check off as complete!
This quilt was a block exchange that my quilting group, the Loch Lomond Quilters, did a few years ago. The focus fabric was the dark brown print (from the Nell's Flower Shop line) in the borders. We all had to make a 12" block and pull the colors from that print. You could use the focus fabric if you wanted, but you didn't have to...and you didn't have to use fabrics from that line, but you'll notice that many of us did. If you remember back to our Quilt Show last fall, this is the quilt that has the back that won an award.

Well...time to get working on another finish! Hope you have a great day!

8 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Congratulations on a GREAT finish!

sewtakeahike said...

You're just little miss get 'er done aren't you?? I bet it feels great! It turned out fabulous!

7packofbearss said...

I have never been able to quilt anything. I am amazed by people who can do it. Your quilt is beautiful! Good work.

erica e said...

looks great anna!

Sherri said...

This is a really beautiful quilt! I love the blocks and the setting and the fabrics!

Kristin said...

I don't even remember seeing this beautiful front at the show - the back was so distracting! I hope you bring this next month.

Elizabeth said...

I love it! It's one of my favorites.

Kristine said...

I absolutely love the colors in this quilt, it really looks nice. Great job!