Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

This Week's Goal

Well, I started on my two-color green & white quilt this last weekend - got all of the squares cut...boy, did that take some time...I ONLY needed about 600 squares! But, as I was getting ready to start sewing them I was reminded of my huge stack of quilts to bind, so I have decided that will be this week's goal. I am going to get as many of my quilts bound this week as possible. Hopefully, I can cut the list in half! Wow, wouldn't that be great. Some more things that I can check off the list! I don't mind binding but it's definitely not my favorite, which is why I always put it off....it's just so time-consuming, especially for a larger quilt. But, I am ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED TO START SEWING ANY NEW QUILTS until I have finished binding...we'll see how that goes. Have a great week and happy quilting!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We should get together for a binding party. I have quite a few also that need to be done.

Unknown said...

Welcome to the bag swap Anna, I've added your name to the list.

Jennifer and Jacob said...

I think binding is fun, but to each his own :) Good luck! You inspire me to do more.